We currently operate out of Champaign, IL primarily hauling petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel throughout the Midwest region. We acquired our Hazardous Material Safety Permit in December 2012 which allows us to haul anhydrous ammonia, and several other compressed gases, some of which we deliver to three different Canadian Provinces.
We have the ability to haul over-size farm equipment. We have detachable neck low-boy trailers and we haul farm equipment for local seed research companies. Some of the equipment is moved locally as well as throughout the eastern two thirds of the U.S.
- Flammable Liquids / Compressed Gas
- Transport of all liquid petroleum products
- Insulated transport for winter bio-diesel delivery
- Low-boy transport for equipment
- Dump Trailers for sand, gravel, aggregate or other construction material
- Hopper Bottoms for dry bulk
- Same Day and Next Day Deliver
- 24-hour On-Call Services
- Satellite tracking so you can always know where your shipment is
- One-way or Round-Trip Transport
- Pick-up & Delivery Appointment Management
- Service & Equipment Options
- Dedicated to your Customer Service Requirements
- Service Truck Available & Full-Service Maintenance